Tomorrow 4th March is National Safety Day. I thought of writing something on this topic. Of course every day we should try to practice safety in whatever we do but the fact that in spite of knowing all this we needed to observe one day and highlight safety does call for a post( at least)
So I came up with list of things you should know before you even try step out of you house today or any other day.Remember a safe day is when you take care of every thing your emotions,health, surroundings and people all around.
- A lift can only hold so many people and those who do not get in first time will not be killed or abducted by aliens
- stop driving as if werewolves are chasing you
- honking will never make yours or any one Else’s cars fly and/or clear the road for you
- watch your tongue
- look where you are going
- wash your fruits and vegetables
- check expiry dates on labels
- Let your kids weave their own dreams and songs
- love should make you happy not bruised dump that a%%
- Avoid “too much” food,drinks, speed,study,play….
- respect queue
- Ask for help
- be kind and generous to your talent and hobby
Now the safety list which you will never ever find anywhere in any book
but if you are following me you are already following the most important of the lists below
- do not watch television after 3’0′ clock. its sucks so much people give up living after watching them
- do not throw stones on a mango tree with has a red ant nest..they bite..HARD
- do not tell your friend she looks great in pics unless you are 200% sure they are proud of them.
- do not leave finger prints after you kill someone wipe them all specially on the door knobs and sink
- do not forget to keep a spare body bag in your car …please do it really comes handy
- do not order speciality of any restaurant if you are in a time or cash crunch
- Do not visit U.S.A till they fax you the proof that Jason( Voorhees friday the 13th not statham)is really dead, Vampires have found another planet, and aliens and predators are looking for another country to launch attack
- do not visit India looking for spiritualism ( oh puhleese I am an Indian, look at me… do I look spiritual from any angle)…. for sightseeing its great 🙂
Well I think I covered every thing you would need before you step out and be the coolest dude or diva
take care and have a great safe weekend
and oh carry bleach ..you know blood stains n all..