If you are smuggling hash you have already proven your stupidity try not to add anything to it.
[The Juggler Smuggler, an episode from National Geographic Banged up abroad chronicles Mark Greening, who enjoys a comfortable life in Bali, as a magician. upon discovering he is a father to be, he feels a need to seek out quick cash for his looming obligations. He agrees to smuggle a kilo of hash from Nepal in a pellet form that he swallows. As an experienced magician he quickly masters the task. Having made approximately $80,000 from such drug smuggling, he makes an ill-fated trip to Nepal. Temporarily ill and unable to swallow the pellets this time, he takes a risk and body-packs the hash. He gets busted in Tokyo, Japan where he was unable to pass through enhanced airport security for the soccer World Cup.]
~ National Geographic
Juggler smuggler was a man of faith, he believed in lot of good things, like hash, like visiting fortune-teller before every hash/Nepal trip, seeking blessings from the hotel owner in form of ash Tikka ( a mark worn on forehead) before returning Japan with hash pellets in stomach.
you would wonder how and why would a man of such strong beliefs get busted the fifth time he tries smuggling. 😯
Well today is your lucky day as I saw this programme twice and noted down the dont’s of the trade( which are more important if you dream of being a smuggler) Lets see what happened in that trip which now is known as “when luck kicks your ass trip”
1) When he went to know his fortune before the fifth trip but could not find that fortune-teller, she didn’t turn up that day.
2) The golden rule of smuggling hash is never body pack hash so our hero used to make small pellets of hash and swallow them and then come back and take them out via the anal route but on that ill-fated trip he had diarrhoea. He tried, gave it an honest try but could not swallow the pellets and hence body packed them.
3) The Juggler smuggler used to stay in the same hotel every time and when he would check out the hotel owner would give him an ash tikka on his forehead as a sign of blessings of gods but this time the hotel owner was not there.
4) It was world cup football In japan and hence the airport security was tight they were checking every thing and that he has kept hash in a bag and hid it in back pocket of his trouser…..
5) He had half of the hash in the juggling balls which the custom officials didn’t know about, but he told them that later to get in good books only to know later the sentence was based on Quantity of hash….. yikes
See my forehead, no ash tikka, no blessings
Hindu Gods aint that co-operative
Told them I have more Hash in the juggling balls and they increased my sentence—- Japanese I tell you
hilarious ROFL ha ha ha
Moral of the story-( for the aspiring smugglers only)
1) Never show magic tricks to the custom officials when caught for hash smuggling,that is one-act you wont be rewarded for
2) When giving an interview in for the television later don’t try act funny cos it ain’t an audition for stand up comedian.
and oh Never forget even for a second that in the list of do’s and don’ts YOU are a DON’T.