Tag Archives: fun
The Bleating Log
Met a leaping dog
On his way to herd
‘Creak’ said the log
For it had no mouth
And the dog simply barked
Which meant ‘Merde!’
It was a French dog.
Wrote a summer ha-iku 😉
kids everywhere you look
giggles rule world
There are five seasons Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer and Summer vacations. Sadly the fifth season which kids love the most is all packed and ready to leave. And this time of year, just before the school re-opens for a new session, you get to see and hear all kinds of funny things all around. It is fun and a bit sad at times to see how parents and kids deal with their holiday home works and prep for new sessions.
Am sharing some cartoons I made which will make you laugh and think , hope you enjoy them as much as I had making them .
1) Please let the kids do their own work. As parents our duty is to guide them and teach them how to fly and not fly for them
2) Many schools burden their kids with excessive home work and ruin the holidays. Remember fun, play and rest are as important as studies
3) Make plans and trash them 😉
4) Teachers are you ready .. 😆
wishing every heart a great fun week ahead 🙂
If you want change – CONTRIBUTE
- eg- Moms who watch horror movies during their pregnancy give birth to Autistic kids–hell no, that will only make the kid see dead people!
- Autistic kids are born to parents who believe in Alien invasions, ughh, no again. They will have a kid born with tin foil covering the head…… get the point.