Tag Archives: satire
Round and round the world spins and wonders if this is what made the humans lose it.
All you have to do is turn on some news channel or read the morning paper. Lies and Half truths rule and whatever is left is pure madness. The circus that is Politics has affected every part of our life and while every country has got their share of buffoons in the government, the ones that are found here are kings of corruption and stupidity.
Recent events inspired me to draw some cartoons. Sharing some bits with you all 🙂
1) With rise in crimes against women and kids, a baba well-known for speeches against women, mostly on how women should stay in their limits n all, came up with an unique solution.
2) Northern India is going through troubled times, caused by human indifference and natures fury. And while Indian Army is giving more than 500% rescuing, helping those who are affected, politicians are on a different tangent all together. The cartoon depicts the ugly fist fight two politicians got into, to decide who will get credit for rescuing the people of a particular state.
3) And oh safety of women is top on politicians agendas, don’t believe me, fine look at what an Aam aadmi ( common man) party neta said while asking for vote-
4) If you are one of those who think Government is burdening you with unrealistic hike in prices of commodities, Think again you useless people!
5) Now the best for the last. Due to shortage of toilets local administration has made it mandatory that Future grooms in Sehore district submit a picture of grooms along with their toilets to get registered for mass marriage ceremonies and avail benefits under MKY. And oh open toilets not accepted. whoaaa right!!
hmm Earth may be right , all these years of spinning on axis has affected us, Rotation thou Art bitchy
Take care every body, Men stop fussing over nothings like price hike and Women please don’t get raped- UNDERSTOOD!
(cartoons and posts ©2013 somkritya.wordpress.com)
- With This Toilet I Thee Wed – India Real Time – WSJ (wfoster2011.wordpress.com)
- Indian toilet wedding initiative (thesun.co.uk)
Wrote a summer ha-iku 😉
kids everywhere you look
giggles rule world
There are five seasons Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer and Summer vacations. Sadly the fifth season which kids love the most is all packed and ready to leave. And this time of year, just before the school re-opens for a new session, you get to see and hear all kinds of funny things all around. It is fun and a bit sad at times to see how parents and kids deal with their holiday home works and prep for new sessions.
Am sharing some cartoons I made which will make you laugh and think , hope you enjoy them as much as I had making them .
1) Please let the kids do their own work. As parents our duty is to guide them and teach them how to fly and not fly for them
2) Many schools burden their kids with excessive home work and ruin the holidays. Remember fun, play and rest are as important as studies
3) Make plans and trash them 😉
4) Teachers are you ready .. 😆
wishing every heart a great fun week ahead 🙂
If you want change – CONTRIBUTE
I don’t know what this post is about, But it is definitely about something.~ Big Boss contestant
This post is about evolution, kind of, if you read the first two lines and then the third line in the third Para and ….
Anyways so last night I was looking for something on Google and one thing led to another ( as always) and I found this amazing question-“hey scientists if evolution is true why animals ain’t flying in the outer space?” and ” is evolution real?
Now Scientists may be all incommunicado on this subject but me, Na haa..I went all out researching on this topic and came back with Gems. Well what do ya know Evolution is real guys!!!
It’s happening just like time, only Time has clocks or clock has time or we have clocks with time …..Oh whatever
What, you still don’t believe! Want examples?
ugh! What are you like, school teacher or something?
Here are some fine examples of evolution from animal world and all of them are well researched facts so don’t even think about posting a negative word hug here…
1) COWS ARE MAKING BETTER MILK WHEN FED TONS OF PLASTIC. IN FACT COWS NOW MOO LIKE MANIACS AT THE VERY SIGHT OF PLASTICS DUMPED ON STREETS.
2) ACCORDING TO ONE SURVEY WHEN ASKED WHAT THEY PREFERRED, FLATS OR OPEN SPACES, 95% DOGS SAID THEY FELT COMPLETELY LOST WHEN NOT CHAINED AND CONFINED TO SMALL FLATS AND FOUND IT VERY DEPRESSING WHEN THEIR OWNERS FED THEM ON TIME.
3) TIGERS ARE DONATING THEIR BONES TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES. IN YEAR 2013 JAN-MARCH 200 TIGERS OF INDIA PLEDGED DONATION OF EVERY PART OF THEIR BODY TO THESE NOBLE CAUSES.
4) FISHES ALL OVER, OCEAN AND FRESH WATER BOTH, NOW ADDICTED TO TOXINS IN WATER , 5000 FISHES DIED RECENTLY WHEN THEY WERE EXPOSED TO CLEAN WATER ACCIDENTLY. FACTORY OWNERS TO BE SUED FOR INSTALLING WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT.
5) DINOSAUR LOOK ALIKES FOUND IN THE HACKED PART OF AMAZON, SCIENTISTS BELIEVE THEY ARE BETTER AND FASTER AND HERE TO HELP MEME MAKERS DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY
Interesting stuff huh, bet you didn’t know these.
I know this post has proved to be valuable to all of you, especially to those who are interested in science stuff like you know animals and stuff and bottles and tubes and colorful liquids and to champions gulping methanol and waiting to be transformed into hulk.
Have a super fabulous weekend everybody and don’t worry about animals, evolution is taking care of every thing.